Senior Data Specialist
We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Specialist to crunch the numbers, track performance and solve business problems for our clients, primarily in the realm of digital experience design and optimization. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams in Creative, Technology and Client Services to develop and deliver metrics, analyses, solutions, and actionable insights to our clients.
Even more importantly, we’re looking to grow the role of data within our Customer Experience team, which means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to define our process, and if all goes well, expand the group.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, computer science, applied mathematics, economics, etc.)
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Demonstrated ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Strong knowledge of statistics.
- Expertise in machine learning.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Expertise in both Google and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, BI dashboarding) and CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo) a bonus.
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data
- Solve problems related to client marketing needs, performing analytical deep dives to identify challenges and opportunities.
- Identify and implement key metrics to drive the customer experience for our clients.
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations.
- Help our clients by defining, tracking, and troubleshooting conversions.
- Craft compelling stories and make logical recommendations to our clients, showcasing exceptional presentation skills.
- Work with our Technology team to ensure proper technical processes are in place to capture data.
- Identify new technologies as they become available, and disseminate them to peers and cross-functional teams.
- Be an advocate for your discipline company-wide.