Senior User Researcher
Are you someone who can turn qualitative and quantitative data into insight gold, at every stage of the customer experience? We’re looking for a Senior User Researcher who can work with all kinds of people (project managers, UX designers, art directors, and clients), to convey the importance of research and answer the tough questions that no one else can. Then, as an added bonus, you get to figure out the best way to communicate your findings, and make a serious impact on Evans Hunt projects.
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science, Social Science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience planning, scoping, executing, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research studies.
- Ability to choose or create the best approach from multiple research methods, understanding the pros and cons of each.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and growing environment, independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Confident advocating for end users and passionate about understanding their behaviour.
- Motivated and driven to lead the expansion of the research practice within Evans Hunt.
- Actively understand project and client requirements.
- Choose appropriate research methods based on project goals and limitations.
- Conduct research using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Scope, plan, execute, analyze, and report on research.
- Proactively involve the project team and client stakeholders in the research process.
- Deliver compelling, actionable, and impactful insights and best practices-based recommendations to a variety of audiences, including a diverse project team and client base.
- Educate team members across the company about research processes and considerations.
- Create research templates and best practices documentation.
- Manage timelines and priorities in a fast-paced agency environment.