Evans Hunt Group Inc. is looking to add to its team of Client Partners and to enhance our overall level of digital marketing expertise. We’re looking to hire a full-time, permanent, Client Partner/Digital Strategist with 10 years experience working in marketing agencies from around the world who can bring out-of-market experience to our team. The right candidate should be steeped in digital and have a real passion to use data to enhance our clients’ brands and marketing programs.
As a Client Partner/Digital Strategist you will be the client’s voice in the agency, and the agency’s voice in the client’s business. You will work with our team to drive success through strategic thinking and executional excellence. You will add value to our client’s businesses by leading a team of creative, development, customer experience and media experts.
The perfect candidate will also be a great fit with the agency’s culture and be able to deliver results while staying true to Evans Hunt’s values.
Wage: $102,000 annually. After a probation period of 90 days, all new employees receive extended health coverage and disability benefits.
Work location: The candidate will primarily work out of our head office in Calgary, Alberta, but will also be required to travel to our client’s locations from time to time.
About our company: Evans Hunt Group Inc. is located at 805 10 Avenue S.W., Suite 200, in Calgary, Alberta. To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by mailing it to our head office in Calgary or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We thank all candidates, but only the ones that meet the position’s requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- 10+ years of Client Services experience in marketing, advertising, or consulting disciplines.
- 10+ years experience in senior client facing roles in digital marketing agencies.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Proven expertise in technology sales using consultative selling techniques.
- Experience in website design and build.
- Project Management experience and working knowledge of methodologies such as Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall.
- Expertise across Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio.
- Experience working within or for sports organizations.
- Experience working for a range of business types including B2B, B2C and non-profit; the ideal candidate will have experience working with these business types within Canada and in Europe.
- Proven ability to develop digital and traditional marketing plans.
- Leadership and mentoring skills to set up team and clients for success.
- Working knowledge of traditional media vendors, ability to negotiate rates for clients, strategize and plan for best insertions.
- Demonstrated understanding of eCRM and marketing automation platforms including strategies for implementation.
- Working experience with digital media management platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn.
- High attention to detail
- Experience implementing agency wide processes and service offerings within organizations.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Lead a team in the agency by understanding capabilities, managing performance, and acting as a leader.
- Provide significant business value to the client by providing thought leadership to help guide client success.
- Build lasting client relationships by delivering against business objective and targets.
- Be commercially savvy and able to relate to and engage with senior client stakeholders.
- Drive internal skill development and knowledge of the latest digital marketing and advertising channels and technologies and advise on critical aspects of project plans and deliverables to help ensure project success.
- Lead development of the agencies data, media and marketing automation proposition.
- Help grow our global client base by bringing relationships and expertise from working in different locations and markets.
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs.
- Lead strategic and tactical planning across an account portfolio to deliver against client and agency objectives.
- Be accountable for overall performance for a portfolio of accounts.
- Drive constant improvements to the quality of thinking and work of your team.
- Provide mentorship to the team and facilitate professional development.
- Utilise sales skills to grow revenues and drive organic growth through identifying cross sell opportunities.
- Manage account profitability by developing and negotiating project budgets and terms.
- Enrich the Client Partner and wider agency team through experience in different markets such as sports organizations, technologies and marketing strategies.
- Embrace and live Evans Hunt’s values and culture.
Send your resume (PDF files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. What are you waiting for Apply Now