Digital Commerce Specialist
The Digital Commerce Specialist will report to the Digital Commerce Program Manager.
The Digital Commerce Specialist will be part of an embedded customer experience team for one of our clients. You’ll plan and execute digital projects and website enhancements, with a focus on improving the overall digital customer experience. You’ll also support the Digital Commerce Program Manager in executing against the digital commerce portfolio and roadmap by:
- coordinating tasks and resources
- communicating with key stakeholders
- supporting delivery of all digital initiatives
This could be either a full time or contract position.
- Strong understanding of best-in-class/best practice digital commerce experiences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, schedule and manage projects and budgets efficiently and effectively while paying attention to detail; one to three years of experience required.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Adobe XD, Microsoft Teams.
- Client service experience and ability to work on an agile client-based team.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, with a “one team” mentality.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate as required; solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to provide strategic and user experience direction across digital commerce experiences.
- Ability to assess data and insights and apply appropriately to digital experiences.