Quality Assurance Specialist
Our Quality Assurance Specialists safeguard the quality of the work we deliver to our clients. They are the last step in our development process and are responsible for identifying any visual or functional issues with a project. Our QA members play a central role in ensuring we continue to deliver exceptional user experiences for our clients.
- 4+ years experience in quality assurance testing websites.
- Experience with defect tracking tools, JIRA, Lighthouse or similar tools.
- Experience with cross browser testing on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Experience with responsive and mobile development testing
- Experience with web accessibility testing using tools such as Axe and Wave.
- Experience working within content management systems such as SilverStripe, Contentful, Drupal or like systems.
- Test EH projects to ensure high quality projects are delivered to clients.
- Visual cross browser and cross device testing.
- Functional site testing to ensure projects meet client requirements.
- Exploratory testing: Our projects sometimes need creative testing sometimes to identify issues. There are no test scripts to follow on our projects.
- Identifying and logging all issues found with a project.
- Work with the development team to resolve all issues.
- Work with the project management team to ensure their projects are being tested within their project timeline.
- Log time to projects accurately and honestly using a time tracking tool.
If you have some combination of the qualifications above and passion for digital, Evans Hunt is the agency for you.
Send your resume (PDF files only) to email@example.com. What are you waiting for Apply Now