Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist will report to the Director of Technology.
Our Quality Assurance Specialists safeguard the quality of the work we deliver to our clients. They are the final checks in our development process and are responsible for identifying any visual or functional issues with a project. Our Quality Assurance Specialists play an integral role in our technology teams and are central in ensuring we continue to deliver exceptional user experiences for our clients.
- 4+ years experience in quality assurance testing websites.
- Experience with defect tracking tools, JIRA, Lighthouse or similar tools.
- Experience with cross browser testing on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Experience with responsive and mobile development testing.
- Experience with web accessibility testing using tools such as Axe and Wave.
- Experience working within content management systems such as SilverStripe, Contentful, Drupal or like systems.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills to identify and isolate issues.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Communications skills that allow you to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time between them.
- Overall responsibility to ensure high quality projects are delivered to clients.
- Visual cross browser and cross device testing.
- Functional site testing and ensuring deliverables meet client requirements.
- Exploratory testing and ability to identify creative and experience deficiencies that may not be listed as client requirements.
- Identifying and logging all issues found with a project.
- Working with the development team to resolve all issues.
- Working with the project management team to ensure their projects are being tested within their project timeline.
- Logging time to projects accurately and honestly using a time tracking tool.