Senior Project Manager
Evans Hunt is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to be responsible for the successful completion of marketing projects that are largely digitally based.
About this Company
Evans Hunt is a marketing agency. We’re also a creative studio, a development lab, a brand warfare command centre, a clubhouse and a bunch of nice folks. To help brands and audiences connect, we work in all the media people are watching, reading, listening too, experiencing, sharing and, more than anything, interacting with. By bringing together the best mix of ideas and technologies, we help customers engage with brands on their own terms.
- 5-7 years experience (agency background preferred).
- Ability to translate client needs into a project brief.
- Planning, Scheduling, and Managing projects efficiently and effectively while paying attention to detail.
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets, PO’s and invoices.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple fast paced projects at any given time.
- Able to work with uncertainty, ambiguity, and change.
- Self-motivated and can work with limited supervision.
- Able to manage both internal and external expectations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to translate complex information in simpler terms.
- Has an understanding of user experience, creative design, development, QA, analytics and SEO/SEM.
- Ability to apply the correct methodology to project type.
- You’re a team player and value your team. Able to create strong relationships across disciplines.
- Interested in coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Passion for ongoing learning and continuous improvement, particularly around process and methodology.
- Strong business and technical aptitude.
- Flexibility to manage individuals working in different locations on different days.